Applications are invited for the post of Research Assistant/ Associate (On Contract) at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
Study on Impact Assessment of FASTag and Integration with e-way Bill System.
- Communicating with the government and private officials in the Ministry of Road Transport, Banks and other officials and other organizations as required.
- Visting different organizations for the collection of relevant information at Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and other locations as required.
- Understanding processes, collecting and analyzing data from various departments of Transport and highways department, Banks and relevant organizations as needed.
- Developing & keeping records and literature up-to-date
- Developing & maintaining contact information
- Maintaining & updating projects database
- Post Graduate in Management/ MBA/ Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent.
- 1-3 years of work experience in research/consulting, planning, and execution of field-based research projects in the management domain.
- Good business/ research writing skills, excellent spoken English, use of Computer for communication and related activities.
- Good interaction skills (need to interact with top-level executives from Government and private and other stakeholders including academicians at both national and international level), working knowledge/ experience in the use of statistical software tools/ packages, optimization tools, use of Excel for solving real-life problems will be preferred.
Depending on the qualification, the experience of the applicant, and suitability to the project requirement, and may vary between Rs.15,000 – 29,500 per month inclusive of all. Travel and other Expenses related to field visits/data collection will be reimbursed as per actuals.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
Based on the personal interview to be held Online by the Project Coordinator/ Team at IIM Lucknow Noida campus during April 9-10, 2021. The last date to apply is April 7, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.