Applications are now invited for the post of Research Associate in Study on Impact Assessment of FASTag and Integration with the e-way Bill System at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
It is recognized as an “Institution of Excellence” by India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development. IIM Lucknow also serves as the mentor institution for the newly established IIM Jammu, IIM Rohtak, and IIM Kashipur. It also served as a mentor institute to IIM Sirmaur till 2018.
- Communicating with the government and private officials in the Ministry of Road Transport, Banks and other officials and other organisations as required.
- Visting different organisations for collection of relevant information at Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata, Hyderabad and other locations as required.
- Understanding processes, collecting, and analyzing data from various departments of Transport and highways department, Banks and relevant organizations as needed.
- Developing & keeping records and literature up-to-date.
- Developing & maintaining contact information.
- Maintaining & updating projects database.
- Writing progress reports and facilitating in the review process etc.
- Media relations, including press releases and coordination with media outlets.
- Write/ edit articles pertaining to the research project.
- Coordination and active participation in content development and printing.
- Post Graduate in Management/ Engineering/ Mathematics or equivalent.
- Desirable Work Experience: 1-3 years of work experience in research/ consulting, planning and execution of field based research projects in management domain.
- Good business/ research writing skills, excellent spoken English, use of Computer for communication and related activities.
- Good interaction skills (need to interact with top-level executives from Government and private and other stakeholders including academicians at both national and international level), working knowledge/ experience in use of statistical software tools/ packages, optimization tools, use of Excel for solving real life problems will be preferred.)
Depending on the qualification, experience of the applicant and suitability to the project requirement and may vary between Rs.15,000-29,500 per month inclusive of all. Travel and other Expenses related to field visits/ data collection will be reimbursed as per actuals.
Appointment shall be purely contractual, non-renewable, and co-terminus with the requirements of the project.
Based on the personal interview to be held Online by the Project Coordinator/ Team at IIM Lucknow Noida campus during November 2-7, 2020. There is No Travel Allowance (T.A.) paid to the candidate who will be called for the selection process/ interaction.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the above post by clicking here. The last date to apply is October 31, 2020.
Prof. S Venkataramanaiah, Operations Management
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow, Noida campus
Phone : 0120-6678415
For full notification, click the link below.