The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invites applications for the posts of Research Assistants at the institute.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers post-graduate diploma, fellowship and executive programs in management.
It is recognised as an “Institution of Excellence” by India’s Ministry of Human Resource Development. IIM Lucknow also serves as the mentor institution for the newly established IIM Jammu, IIM Rohtak and IIM Kashipur. It also served as a mentor institute to IIM Sirmaur till 2018.
Identifying Drivers of Dropout Rates, Completion Rates and Effectiveness of MOOCs
Research Assistants (02)
The research assistants will be responsible for:
- conducting in-depth interviews,
- designing questionnaires,
- distributing questionnaires for data collection,
- data collection (online)
- undertaking qualitative and quantitative data analysis.
- All tasks will be conducted remotely (i.e., online, telecommunication).
- Post graduate degree in any of the following disciplines: Management, Sociology, Psychology, or other related disciplines.
- Ph.D. degree in any of the above areas.
- Experience in undertaking exploratory and descriptive research (requires skill in handling unstructured and structured data)
- Analytical Skills: Data entry; Proficiency in undertaking text mining, content analysis (software-driven), multivariate statistics
- Good writing skills.
Appointment will be purely contractual, non-renewable, and co-terminus with the requirements of the project. The appointment will be for four months beginning from November, 2020.
Rs. 20,000/- per month
Based on personal interview to be held online.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications via e-mail with CV (include contact number/ e-mail) to: Dr. Moutusy Maity Professor, Marketing Area, Dr. Ishwar Dayal Chair for Futuristic Issues in the Behavioral Sciences, Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (Noida Campus), B-1, Sector-62, Noida, Tel: +91-120-6678494 (Landline); 09711779935(Mobile). The soft copy of the application may be sent vial Email to email@example.com.
The last date to apply is october 19, 2020.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Project Positions at CSIR- IHBT, Palampur [5 Vacancies]: Apply by Oct 10.