The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Programme Assistant purely on a contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable up to further two years, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent & need of the Institute.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
Program Assistant (01)
- Graduation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent in the UGC from a recognized University/ Institute of repute and consistently good academic records.
- Preference will be given to candidates possessing B.Tech or MBA or BCA/ MCA.
- Experience: At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of MS–Office and other computer-related tasks.
- Candidate should have experience in marketing of Education programs or professional services to clients or
education program execution.
- Exposure to digital marketing & social media will be preferred.
Between the range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/- (all-inclusive)
The selected candidate(s) will be engaged on a contract basis initially for a period of 1 year, extendable up to a further two years, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent & need of the Institute.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is March 15, 2021.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to bring all original Certificates, Degrees, and other documents pertaining to their educational qualification, professional qualification, work experience, age, etc. for verification purposes at the time of Written/ Skill Test/ Interview along with one set of photocopies of these documents. No TA/ DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed to attend the Written/ Skill Test/ Interview.
For full notification, click the link below.