The Indian Institute of Management Lucknow invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the post of Programme Assistant purely on a contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable up to further two years, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent & need of the Institute.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
- Graduation with at least 60% marks or its equivalent in the UGC from a recognized University / Institute of repute and consistently good academic records. Preference will be given to candidates possessing B. Tech or MBA or BCA/ MCA.
- Knowledge of MS –Office and other computer related tasks.
- Candidate should have experience in marketing of Education programmes or professional services to clients or education programme execution.
- Exposure to digital marketing & social media will be preferred
- .Good correspondence skills, Excellent communication skills and strong telephone manner, good attention to details, confident and self-motivated friendly personality.
Between a range of Rs. 25,000/- to Rs. 30,000/-
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is August 11, 2021.
The shortlisted candidates will be required to produce all original Certificates, Degrees and other documents pertaining to their educational/professional qualifications, work experience, age etc. for verification purpose at the time of final selection process. Failure to do so may result in cancellation of their candidature.
You might also be interested in: