The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Lucknow invites applications from interested and eligible candidates for the position of Program Assistant purely on a contract basis initially for a period of one year extendable up to further two years, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent & need of the Institute.
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
Program Assistant (01)
- Graduation with at least 55% marks or its equivalent in the UGC from a recognized University/ Institute of repute and consistently good academic records. Preference will be given to candidates possessing B.Tech or MBA or BCA/ MCA.
- At least 1 year of relevant experience.
- Knowledge of MS –Office and other computer-related tasks.
- Candidate should have experience in marketing of Education programs or professional services to clients or
education program execution.
- Exposure to digital marketing & social media will be preferred.
- Good correspondence skills, Excellent communication skills, and strong telephone manner, good attention to detail, confident, and self-motivated friendly personality.
You might also be interested in Research Assistant/ Associate at IIM Lucknow: Apply by Dec 18.
Between the range of Rs. 25,000/-to Rs. 30,000/- (all-inclusive).
The selected candidate (s) will be engaged on a contract basis initially for a period of 1 year, extendable up to a further two years, subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent & need of the Institute.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is December 28, 2020.
Mere fulfilling the eligibility criteria does not guarantee that the applicant will be shortlisted for the Written/ Skill Test/ Interview. The Institute reserves the right to restrict the number of shortlisted candidates for the further recruitment process to a reasonable number on the basis of higher qualifications and/ or experience.
In view of the current COVID-19 situation, the selection process may be conducted in online mode (through Google meet, etc.). Candidates are required to mandatorily mention their Gmail ID in the application form. No TA/ DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed to attend the Written/ Skill Test/ Interview.
For full notification, click the link below.