The Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow (IIML)- Incubator invites applications from the interested and eligible candidates for the selection of one position of Manager (Investment Analysis) on contract initially for a period of 2 years, which may be considered further for extension or regularization as per the performance, needs and policy of IIMLIncubator
Indian Institute of Management Lucknow (abbreviated IIM Lucknow or IIM-L) is a public business school in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh, India. It was established in 1984 as the fourth Indian Institute of Management (IIM) by the Government of India. IIM Lucknow offers a post-graduate diploma, fellowship, and executive programs in management.
Manager (Investment Analysis) (01)
- Analyze financial statements, forecasts, and funding requirements of a startup.
- Financial modeling and analysis.
- Enterprise Valuation (Pvt equity)
- Financial due diligence & Cap Table calculation
- Industry trend and data research & analysis.
- Project Report writing and presentation
- Masters in Management/ Finance/ Commerce/ CFA (Inter).
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Knowledge & understanding of MCA compliances
- Ability to read and evaluate Term Sheet and Share Holder Agreements
- Experience in working with senior management and startup founders.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Most important, should fit into the team behaviorally, technically, culturally, and with high standards of ethics.
On the scale of total remuneration between Rs. 40,000/- to Rs. 50,000/- (all-inclusive) with a break up available with the incubator as per IIML- Incubator’s policy. Additionally, medical insurance, mobile reimbursement, etc. is being considered for the working executive as per the policy of the Incubator.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
No TA/DA or any other incidental expenses will be reimbursed for attending the interview. The initial appointment will be for 2 years on contract renewable further subject to satisfactory performance of the incumbent and need of the IIML-Incubator. The last date to apply is March 4, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.