Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode invites online application from working professionals for the 10th batch of Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management (EPGP-10) delivered through interactive learning platform.
About the Programme
Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management is a two-year post graduate diploma programme offered on Interactive Learning (IL) platform. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level
a. A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate mark or equivalent CGPA.
b. 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after successful completion of graduation as on 27th November 2017.
The minimum eligibility criteria adopted by IIM Kozhikode in the admissions for the Executive Post Graduate Programme in Management is given below:
Category Degree (Min Aggregate Marks)
- General: 50 %
- OBC (NC): 50 %
- SC : 40 %
- ST : 40 %
- PwD 40 %
- Rs. 10,00,000 Plus Taxes as applicable Payable in Seven installments.
- Programme Fee excludes Alumni Registration Fee Rs.10,000/-& Expenses (Travel, lodging and boarding) towards attending the in-campus modules at IIM Kozhikode campus. Inclusive of necessary government levies.
- All the candidates applying for EPGP programme are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 2000 Plus Taxes as applicable through online using Net Banking, Credit Card / Debit Card
- Payment through any other mode is not acceptable.
- Application fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any circumstances.
- Hence participants are requested to confirm their eligibility before registration & fee payment.
- Applications received without fee payment will be merely rejected
How to Apply
Candidates are advised to go through the prospectus & instructions to fill the application form in detail before registering online
1) Register online with basic information. On successful registration, candidate will receive the application number in his/her registered email id.
2) Complete the application fee payment through online.
3) After successful payment of application fee, fill the application form completely within 7 days after the payment.
4) After successful submission of application online, please take 2 prints of the application & send the duly signed application forms along with one set of self attested copies of the supporting documents specified in Annexure – I to the following address on or before 15th August 2017.
Manager, Executive Post Graduate Programmes Office
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
IIMK Campus P O, Kunnamangalam Kozhikode – 673570
Ph : (0495) 2809417/223/412/225/224/416
- Please ensure that all enclosures are annexed to the applications properly.
- Applications received without the signature of the candidate will be rejected outright.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed as “APPLICATION FOR THE PROGRAMME (EPGP-10) ADMISSION-2017”.
- Last Date to apply Online: 30th July 2017
- Last date of receipt of application at IIMK: 15th August 2017
- Date of EMAT and Interview: 16,17 September 2017
- Declaration of the list of eligible candidates: On or before 4th October 2017
- Fee Payment (First Instalment:) 10th November 2017
- First In-campus module: November 27 – December 2 , 2017
- Platform Session Start Date: December 2017
- Selection for admission to the programme will be through an Executive Management Aptitude Test followed by a personal interview.
- Applicants with valid CAT score (Min 75 percentile) or GMAT score (Min 650 Score) will be directly considered for the interview provided score obtained is not older than 1 year from the date of EMAT-2017 (16th September 2017).
To know more details about the admission and programme, click for the official notification here.