Executive Post Graduate Programme (EPGP) in Management is a two years long duration post graduate diploma programme in management offered on Interactive Learning (IL) platform.
The objective of the programme is to impart management education to working executives seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level. The course with 738 classroom instruction hours provides the participants with skills for leadership in the knowledge economy through an innovative curriculum.
During the first year of the programme, the curriculum focuses on equipping the participants,
- with an inside look at each main functional area, its purpose, and role.
- with the ability to understand the economic and regulatory trends.
- learn various analytical tools and techniques that can give deeper insights into the business.
- with the ability to take a big picture approach quintessential for senior managers.
On successful completion of the EPGP programme, participants would be awarded the title
‘Executive Post Graduate Diploma in Management’ (EPGDM).
The interactive learning component forms the core of EPGP. The Instructors facilitate the learning through two-way audio/video synchronous telecommunication mode from the studios set up at IIIMK campus.
The allows the instructor to use powerpoint presentations, video, audio, whiteboards, and telestrators to effectively communicate the ideas and interact with the participants.
Classes are scheduled on weekdays in the evening and weekends. Generally, there will be one or two classes scheduled on weekdays and two classes scheduled on weekends (Saturday and Sunday).
Each class will be of 3-hour duration. Usually, a maximum of 3 classes is held in a week.
- A Bachelor’s Degree* or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% aggregate
mark or equivalent CGPA.
- 3 Years of managerial/ entrepreneurial/ professional experience after successful
completion of graduation as on 8th September 2018.
Selection and Admission Procedure
Eligibility of the participants to enroll for the programme is ascertained based on the information provided in the application form, verification of original academic/experience records on the day of test/interview, aptitude test score (EMAT/CAT/GMAT) and personal interview.
Candidates with valid CAT score^ (Min 75 percentile) or GMAT score^ (Min 650 Score) will be directly considered for the interview. Such candidates are not required to attend EMAT.
EMAT (Executive Management Aptitude Test)
EMAT would assess the basic logical, numerical and verbal ability of candidates, necessary for successful completion of the programme. The objective of the screening test is to filter the entry of candidates to the EPGP programme offered by IIMK, in order to ensure the requiredstandards by assessing the capabilities of the applicants in an objective manner.
The test will be designed and evaluated by IIMK. The contents of the test will be questions on testing logical reasoning, numerical, data interpretation, and verbal skills. The test will be of one-hour duration consisting 40 questions.
EMAT Examination Centre
Candidates applying for the EPGP-11 batch are required to choose one center to a,ppear for
EMAT/Interview from the following 8 centers.
Bangalore, Chennai, Delhi, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune, Kozhikode –IIMK Campus.
Following tentative centers are available for the candidates and the test/interview will be
conducted at these centers subject to the availability of a sufficient number of candidates.
Candidates choosing the tentative centers are required to choose one confirmed center as their second preference to appear for the test/interview. If the test/interview is not being conducted at any of the tentative centers, the candidate will be asked to appear for the test/interview at her/his second preferred center indicated in the application form.
Ahmedabad, Bhubaneswar, Indore, Lucknow, Thiruvananthapuram
How to apply
- Register online by clicking here with the basic information. On successful registration, the candidate will receive the application number on her/his registered email id.
- Please log in to the application portal using the application number, email & password
generated during the registration and complete the application fee payment.
- After successful payment of application fee, a candidate can fill the application & required to submit online within 7 days after the payment.
- Please take the print out of the application form and retain with the candidate.
- Please bring the one set of duly filled/signed application form on the date allotted for EMAT exam & interview along with all original academic records, experience records provided in the application form and one set of self-attested copy of all the documents. List of original documents and attested copies required is specified in the Annexure-I in the notification given below.
Indian Institute of Management Kozhikode
Executive Post Graduate Programmes Office
IIMK Campus P.O, Kunnamangalam, Kozhikode – 673 570, Kerala
Ph: 0495-2809417, 223, 412,225
For official notification and full details, click here.