The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Kozhikode, Doctoral Symposium is a two-day event on 10 & 11 December 2020.
The Symposium aims to bring together doctoral students working in various areas of business and management and allow them to present and discuss their research in a constructive atmosphere. Following recent developments concerning Covid-19, the symposium will be held online. Registrations to IIMK Doctoral Symposium is now open.
The objectives of the Doctoral Symposium are as follows.
- The Symposium aims to provide a supportive setting in which Ph.D. students can present and receive feedback on their work. Students at different stages in their research will be able to present and discuss their problem statement, methods, and results.
- The Symposium hopes to provide students with useful guidance on various aspects of their research from established researchers and other Ph.D. students working in research areas related to business and management.
- Additionally, this Symposium aims to enable Ph.D. students to interact with other participants and develop a supportive community of scholars and a spirit of collaborative research.
Who can Attend?
We welcome all business and management students from all sub-disciplines. The Symposium is open to both late and early-stage Ph.D. students.
Call for Papers
Interested candidates can submit their papers online by clicking here.
- Submission Closes: 05th October 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance: 10th November 2020
- Registration Opens: 15th November 2020
- Registration Closes: 08th December 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.