About the Programme:
The Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Finance (PGCPF) provides customize, comprehensive & rigorous program to prepare future banking and finance professionals. This program not only provides participants the knowledge of operational aspects of banking & finance but also helps in building managerial and technical skills.
Graduate / Post Graduate from Universities recognized by Association of Indian Universities with minimum 50% marks in either graduation or post-graduation (or its equivalent) with at least two years of work experience.
Fresher with professional qualification like CA/ICWA/CS/CFA/CFP are also eligible to apply for the programme.
- Application Form: All interested candidates should fill out the application form downloaded from our website http://www.iimidr.ac.in. The completed application forms should be accompanied by a Demand Draft (DD)/Banker’s Cheque (BC) drawn in favour of “Indian Institute of Management Indore”, payable at Indore for Rs. 2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand Five Hundred Only).
- The application form complete in all aspects must reach the below address on or before the last date for acceptance of applications: BBEEP Office,Indian Institute of Management Indore, Prabandh Shikhar, Rau-Pithampur Road, Indore – 453556, Madhya Pradesh, India
- Application Screening: Upon submission of the completed application form, the application will be screened based on the candidate’s academic performance and relevant work experience.
- Personal Interview: Short-listed candidates will be invited for a personal interview. Not all candidates are called for personal interview. The personal interview will be conducted through video conferencing at different study centers across India.
- Selection: The selection to the programme is based on performance in Personal Interview, the candidate’s academic performance and relevant work experience.
- Last date for acceptance of applications: April 20
- Short-list and Intimation for Personal Interview (PI): May 5
- Conduct of Personal Interview (PI): May 13-14
- Announcement of Admission offers Monday: May 22
- Last date for acceptance of admission offer and payment of commitment fee: 29 May
- Last date of registration with balance fee: June 5
Note: The above timelines are tentative and may be changed as required.
The Programme fee is Rs. 275000 /- (Two lakhs seventy five thousand only) plus service tax as applicable. All payments to be made in favour of Indian Institute of Management Indore.
A commitment fee of INR 10000/- (Rupees ten thousand only) plus service tax as applicable is to be paid at the time of acceptance of offer of admission, which will be adjusted against the fee paid at the time of registration.
The commitment fee is non-refundable. Once commitment fee is paid, balance fee has to be paid in full during registration. It can be paid by demand draft.
The ‘Post Graduate Certificate Programme in Finance’ will be awarded to the participants on successful completion of the Programme.
To know more details about the programme and its admission details, click here.