IIM Indore invites applications for the entrance test for the 5-year Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) [2018-23 Batch]. This is a unique opportunity for candidates who have completed higher secondary to enter the portals of an IIM.
After 3 years of intensive study of foundational principles, the IPM participants train as managers along with the participants of the Institute’s 2-year Post-Graduate Programme in Management, undertaking the same course package in management studies in years 4 & 5.
- General and NC-OBC: Min 60% in Std X/SSC and Std XII /HSC or equivalent examinations. Maximum 20 years of age as on July 31, 2018.
- SC/ST and PwD category: Min 55% in Std X/SSC and Std XII /HSC or equivalent. Maximum 22 years of age as on July 31, 2018
- Candidates who are likely to complete Std XII/HSC by June 30, 2018 may also apply.
How to apply
Application link is given here.
Fees: Rs. 3000 + GST for General/NC-OBC and Rs. 1500 + GST for SC/ST/PwD.
Deadline for application: Wednesday, April 18, 2018
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Aptitude Test (AT), Written Ability Test (WAT) & Personal Interview (PI). Any candidate who fails to appear either in AT and WAT & PI or both shall not be considered for selection.
Aptitude Test (AT) will be conducted across 28 cities in the country i.e. Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Dehradun, Ghaziabad, Gurgaon, Guwahati, Gwalior, Hyderabad, Indore, Jaipur, Kolkata, Kozhikode, Lucknow, Mumbai, Nagpur, New Delhi, Noida, Patna, Pune, Raipur, Ranchi, Thiruvananthapuram, Varanasi and Visakhapatnam.
- Last date for registering: April 18, 2018
- Date of computer-based entrance test: May 11, 2018
Indian Institute of Management Indore
Indore 453556 (Madhya Pradesh) Tele: 0731 2439686/687
Click here for official website link.