For the Fellowship Programme in Management, IIM Indore seeks high quality candidates with strong academic background, preferably with professional experience, and intellectual curiosity needed for scholarship in management.
Areas of Study
The institute presently offers the FPM in the following areas of specialization
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Operations Management and Quantitative Techniques
- Organizational Behaviour and Human Resource Management
- Strategic Management
Out of the aforementioned areas, an applicant can choose any one area of specialization only and submit his/her application along with all attachments as mentioned in the on-line Application Form.
Intake for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2019
The proposed intake for Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) 2019 is 30 for the academic year 2019.
Candidates should have:
First class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree & first class/ equivalent Master’s degree
First Class/ equivalent Five year/ four year Integrated Master’s Degree programme in any discipline
Professional qualifications CA, ICWA, CS with at least 55 % marks in professional
First Class/ equivalent Bachelor’s degree (4 year/8 semester)
Those in their final year of Master’s or 4 year/8 semester Bachelor’s degree (B.E / B. Tech/ Architecture / M.B.B.S.) in any discipline can also apply. Such a candidate, if selected will be permitted to join the programme provisionally subject to the submission of a certificate, issued on or before June 30, 2019, from the head of the institution stating that he/she has completed all requirements for obtaining the degree.
How to apply
Candidates seeking admissions to the Fellow Programme in Management (FPM) of IIM Indore should submit their application online (click here) during the period Wednesday, October 17, 2018 to Monday, January 28, 2019 and pay the online non‐refundable/non-transferable application fee of Rs. 1000/- (Rupees one thousand only) + GST extra for General and NC-OBC category and Rs. 500/-(Rupees five hundred only) + GST extra for SC, ST and PWD category.
Candidates belonging to NC‐OBC, SC, ST and PWD categories need to produce valid certificate(s) in support of their reservation category. No change in the category will be entertained after submitting the application.
* Candidates who have registered for CAT 2018 and indicated their interest for FPM of IIM Indore while doing the registration for CAT 2018 will not be required to pay any application fee as mentioned above, if they apply for FPM 2019 of IIM Indore.
The candidates will be selected on the basis of overall performance in Research Aptitude Test (RAT) and Personal Interview (PI). The selection process is as follows:
Stage 1: The candidates satisfying the academic eligibility criteria as mentioned above should submit their application online.
Stage 2: Based on the applications received, candidates satisfying Academic eligibility criteria will be called for the Research Aptitude Test (RAT), to be conducted at IIM Indore or any other designated centres during March/ April 2019.
Stage 3: After the Research Aptitude Test (RAT) candidates will be shortlisted for the Personal Interview (candidates will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:8 for the approved intake across the categories) the shortlisting of the candidates will be done considering only those candidates having positive raw scores and minimum marks in RAT (Minimum marks will be decided by the Admissions Committee).
Stage 4: Shortlisted candidates shall appear for the Personal Interview (PI) at IIM Indore (during April 2019). IIM Indore also expects a consistent and minimum performance in the different parameters of Personal Interview (PI), which will be decided by Admissions Committee. Candidates not meeting the minimum performance in any of PI parameters will not be considered for the next stage of selection process i.e. Stage-5.
Stage 5: Final selection will be based on the requirements of the academic area to which the candidate has applied and an area-wise offer list will be prepared. Only the candidates satisfying the requirements mentioned in earlier stages will be considered for the final selection. Category-wise and Academic Area-wise merit list will be generated based on Composite Score (CS) as mentioned in Table – 1 and the provisional admission offers will be made.
- Research Aptitude Test (RAT): 40%
- Personal Interview (PI): 60%
Selected candidates shall be required to deposit a commitment fee of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees Fifty Thousand only). This fee has to be paid at the time of acceptance of the offer letter by the selected candidate and is to be made vide an online bank transfer.
An amount of Rs.20,000/- out of Rs. 50,000/- (commitment fee) deposited by FPM students shall be retained till completion of the programme and refund shall be considered in the following manner.
- Refund of Rs.30,000/- after completion of Term-I
- Refund of Rs.20,000/- after submission of No Dues/ Clearance form.
- Currently the FPM students at IIM Indore are provided the fellowship grant/stipend of Rs.27,000/-(Rupees twenty seven thousand only) per month during their course work (Term-I, II III and IV) and Rs.33,000/-(Rupees thirty three thousand only) per month after clearing the area comprehensive examination as per norms.
- A contingency grant of Rs.25,000/-(Rupees twenty five thousand only) per annum for 04 years is also provided to FPM students for supporting the research efforts and is subject to the norms of the programme.
- The Institute subsidizes for presenting papers in National Conference once in a year from second year onwards.
- For International Conferences, the Institute subsidizes expenses subject to a ceiling of Rs. Two lakhs with a provision of attending a maximum of two International Conferences plus International Doctoral Colloquium or International Professional Development Workshop during the entire period of the programme but not beyond five years.
- Phone: 0731- 2439687
- Email: email@example.com
For official website, click here.