IIM Indore invites applications from meritorious candidates for the post of Business Development Manager at the institute.
Established in 1996, with the objectives of imparting high-quality management education and training by the Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India; IIM Indore is recognized as one of the premier management institutions, comparable to the best in the world for teaching, research, and interaction with industries and is an institute of national importance under the Indian Institutes of Management Act 2017.
- New Business Development for Open MDPs/ FDPs/ GMPE and Customized Trainings.
- Proposal Drafting, Preparing Tender documents for training, and Participating in the Tendering process.
- Build relationships with Learning & Development (L&D) professionals.
- Support the Chair in developing an annual plan of MDPs and Customized Training Programmes by providing inputs on the market requirement.
- Assessing training needs of the market; design and develop appropriate training solutions in consultation with the faculty.
- Developing a sector-specific database of prospective clients.
- Coordinating with Prospective Clients and Marketing Agencies.
- MBA from reputed B-School having at least 10 years of experience in the relevant field. Should have knowledge about key management areas (HR, Finance, Operations, Strategy etc.).
- Should possess excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Below 45 years as on date of application.
The selected candidate will be offered a fixed-term contract for a period of two years on a consolidated monthly pay package subject to satisfactory performance which will be reviewed on an annual basis.
How to Apply?
To download the application form, click here.
Interested and eligible candidates are requested to send their application in the Prescribed Format along with CV via email at email@example.com with superscribed subject as “APPLICATION FOR BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER” on or before May 09, 2021.
This is purely a contractual appointment for the period of 2 years with annual renewal based on the performance review.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: