About the Conference
The IIM Calcutta Model United Nations seeks to test the diplomacy and policy making ability of participants in various international and national current affairs.
The fourth edition will continue in bringing out the discussion of contemporary issues and its implications to the forefront encouraging the participants to come up with sustainable solutions.
Committees and Agendas
- UNGA-DISEC: Countering violent extremism and curbing the spread of non-state actors in post-conflicted areas (Special emphasis on Libya and Iraq)
- UNHRC: The humanitarian crises in Yemen
- Lok Sabha:
- Question Hour: Tackling farmer distress and policies to double agricultural income by the year 2022.
- Short Discussion: Creating a safe society for women in India keeping in mind the recent events.
- Calling Attention: Enabling a fair, transparent and efficient defense procurement process in India.
- Legislative Business: Devising an accountable and efficient policy to create a sound banking system in India.
Indian Institute of Management Calcutta
Diamond Harbour Road, Joka
Kolkata, West Bengal-700104
How to Register
For delegate registrations, click here.
- Single Delegate: ₹1200
- Double Delegate: ₹2000
Suhas Repally (Secretary General)
For further information about the conference, visit the facebook page.