This workshop will emphasize the value of the case method in the learning of students. It is intended for all those with an interest in using case studies as a teaching tool, as well as those who are interested in the development of such teaching cases. Few model cases will be presented in the workshop.
This workshop is primarily meant for, though not limited to –
- Faculty in academic institutions who would like to adopt the case method in the classroom.
- Case researchers and writers interested in developing cases and teaching notes.
- Corporate learning and development specialists who would like to adopt the case method and learn about case development.
Click here to register for the workshop.
- The registration fee for the workshop is INR 8,000 plus applicable GST.
- It includes workshop materials, lunch on days 1 and 2, dinner on day 1, and tea/coffee for participants (accommodation is not included).
Registration deadline: Feb 19, 2018
Workshop dates: March 05-06, 2018
Mr. Anirban Biswas – Ph.: +91 33 2467 8300 (Ext. 1146), E-mail: email@example.com
Ms. Sutapa Dey – Ph.: +91 33 2467 8301(Ext. 1147), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, Click here.