The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Bangalore invites applications for the position of Pedagogical Research Associate.
The Pedagogical Research Associate will provide complete support for individual faculty members for Course design, Content research, Creation of digital courseware (videos, presentations, reading material, etc.), Online assessment strategy, and Course authoring. The role also includes liaising with MOOC support teams such as editors, cameramen, and instructional designers. Management of course delivery (TA role), Course QA, and testing are an integral part of the role.
This position is offered on contract and renewable subsequently. Remuneration will be based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience.
Delivering online course by working closely with the faculty and MOOC team in terms of:
- Course Design defines the details about the course.
- Content creation and research including preparing reading materials and assessments.
- Video recording including assisting for the video shoots, working closely with the camera team in deciding the location and visuals.
- Video editing support for the videos produced includes preparing edit notes and visual resources (power-point slides, images, etc.) as required by working closely with the Instructional Designer.
- Technical course authoring by creating the course on the edX Platform, IIMBx, and SWAYAM platform.
- Course TA (Teaching Assistantship) including monitoring the course once it goes live in terms of active participation in the discussion forum as well as revising the course, as per learner/ instructor feedback.
- Learner Engagement by enhancing the delivery and by creating knowledge pathways for learners.
- The candidate should be a First-Class Graduate of a reputed university.
- Should have a minimum of 2 years experience.
- Strong command of written and spoken English.
- Well-versed with MS Office tools such as Excel, PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of online creative and visual tools is an added advantage.
- Behavioral competencies such as leadership, teamwork, flexibility, communication, and initiative.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The closing date for applications is May 31, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: