The Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore (IIMB) invites applications for the position of Library Trainees at the institute.
The Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is a public business school and Institute of National Importance located in Bangalore, India. Founded in 1973, it was the third IIM to be established, after IIM Calcutta and IIM Ahmedabad.
Library Trainees (05)
- Candidates who passed out MLISc after 2018 are eligible to apply
- Candidates must secure first class in their MLISc examination.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong interpersonal and intrapersonal skills.
- Basic working knowledge of IT and IT-related applications used in libraries.
Rs 20,000 (Rupees Twenty Thousand Only) per month
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is March 30, 2021.
- The selected candidates are expected to work six days a week.
- The trainees may be allotted shift duty and may have to work on public holidays too.
- The internship period is two years.
- Certificate of experience will be issued to those who complete at least six months of internship.
- No TA/DA will be provided for attending the selection test/interview.
- Selection of the candidate will be based on a written test followed by a personal interview.
- The written test and interview will be conducted in English.
For full notification, click the link below.