Master the essentials of managing a successful business through the online IIM Bangalore – edX MicroMasters Program in Business Management.
What you will learn
- An overview of business organizations and the role accounting plays in managing them.
- Understand the role of operations management in a firm and develop the ability to structure and solve operations related problems.
- Acquire a deeper understanding of the different aspects of people management.
- An introduction to the systematic framework of marketing management and different approaches for marketing goods and services.
- Master concepts and tools that are useful to managers for making financial decisions.
- Understand the analytical approaches underlying strategy and competitive advantage.
Courses in this Program
- Operations Management
- People Management
- Corporate Finance
- Strategic Management
- Accounting for Decision Making
- Marketing Management
How to Earn a MicroMasters Program Certificate
To earn the program certificate, learners must complete and successfully earn a verified certificate in all six MicroMasters program courses.
From Program Certificate to a Master’s Degree
MicroMasters programs are designed to offer learners a pathway to an advanced degree and can count as credit toward completing a Master’s degree program. Learners who successfully earn this MicroMasters program certificate may apply for admission to a Master’s program, and if accepted, the MicroMasters program certificate will count towards the degree.
Learners who earn the MicroMasters program certificate can use it to apply to an in-campus programme, viz. Advanced Management Programme on IIMBx (AMPx), a four-week programme including an international immersion week delivered at the campus of a partner school in Europe. The Advanced Management Programme on IIMBx (AMPx) is a Long Duration Certificate programme offered by Executive Education at IIMB and comprise of 23 programme days.
Career opportunities include: Project Managers, Team Leads, Programme Managers, First time managers, Mid-career professionals, Entrepreneurs
Duration of Course
10 months, 2 – 4 hours per week
For full details and to enroll for this programme, click the link below.
You may also be interested in