IIM Amritsar calls for a design competition for Logo (with motto) through public competition for “The development of identity and branding of the Institute capturing and promoting the main values of the Institute.”
Accordingly all Resident Indians (Professional artists/ agencies and Non-professionals) are hereby invited to participate in a competition for design of the logo (with motto).
- All entries must be submitted through creative corner section of www.mygov.in.
Entries submitted through any other medium/mode would not be considered for
- The entry should be accompanied by a brief explanation of the design and how it best
symbolizes the ethos of the IIM Amritsar.
- Make sure your MyGov profile is accurate and updated as we will use the information on the profile for further communication. This includes your name, photo and phone number. Entries by those with incomplete profiles will be rejected.
- The Competition is open to all citizens/artists. The entry could be an individual
project or a team project.
- The winning design of the logo and the motto would be the intellectual property of the
IIM Amritsar and the winner cannot exercise any right over it, after acceptance of the
prize. The prize winning logo and the motto is meant to be used by IIM Amritsar for
promotional and display purposes, IEC materials and also for any other use as may be
deemed appropriate by the Institute.
- The logo and the motto must not contain any provocative, objectionable or
- Only one entry per participant would be considered.
- Please note that the logo and the motto must be original and should not violate any
provision of the Indian Copyright Act, 1957. IIM Amritsar does not bear any
responsibility for copyright violations or infringements of intellectual property carried
out by the participants. The design of the logo/motto must not infringe on the
Intellectual Property Rights of any third party.
Five entries shall be shortlisted for final selection. The shortlisted Designers would be
required to make a presentation to the Jury and would be awarded a prize of
Rs.25,000/- (Rupees Twenty Five Thousand) each.
The date, time and venue of the presentation shall be communicated separately to the shortlisted designers.
The Designer of the finally selected design will get a prize of Rs.50,000/- (Rupees
Fifty Thousand Only) and would be required to surrender copyright of the design to
For details, view the official notification given here.