IIM Ahmedabad is launching a new batch of its Young Entrepreneurs Programme.
About the Organiser
Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
About the Programme
The programme is aimed to improve the leadership qualities of the entrepreneurs and to enhance the organizational and financial performance of their firms as they launch and grow high impact businesses.
Highlights of the Programme
- Opportunity to learn from IIMA faculty with deep research and teaching expertise related to entrepreneurship, leadership, strategy formulation, and implementation.
- The structure of the programme— two modules that are one month apart— will provide participants the opportunity to reflect on their learnings of the first module, apply them in their business context and share their experiences with the same cohort in the second module and build further on their learning.
- A strong cohort of participants who are young entrepreneurs from various industries will share insights drawn on their experiences.
Who can Participate?
- This programme is for young entrepreneurs who have launched new ventures and who aspire to grow their small or mid-sized enterprises into high impact businesses.
- This programme is also for young entrepreneurs and business leaders who want to improve the financial performance of their current businesses.
- Entrepreneurs who would like to go through executive education programmes on general management and specialized programmes on entrepreneurship and leadership would benefit greatly from this offering.
- Second or third-generation members of a family business or promoter-led firm will benefit from this programme as well.
How to Apply?
Interested applicants can apply for the programme through this link.
Nov 17, 2020
For more details, click the link below.