The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the post of Research Manager.
The research manager will assist in a research project studying the use of technologies in Indian retail organizations. The research manager will help create and conduct a large research project and should have the experience working with research associates, survey design, working with research associates, market research agencies, conducting workshops, and interfacing with project customers, writing reports. The position may be best suited for a person looking for a research career, such as for someone interested in pursuing a Ph.D. or looking for a job after their Ph.D.
- Applicants with graduate (postgraduate)/ Ph.D. in management/ information systems/ engineering/ computer science/ mathematics or other related social science disciplines are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with a graduate (postgraduate)/ Ph.D. will be preferred.
- Applicant should be proficient in survey-based research and should have proficiency in managing different parts of a research project, such as survey design, different analyses, select appropriate research methodology and techniques, econometric modeling, especially those associated with survey data.
- Also, the applicant should have experience with conducting focus groups, writing reports, and doing literature reviews.
- The applicant should have familiarity and deep knowledge and experience with secondary analysis, data collection, and analysis methods.
- The applicant with a minimum of 5-7 years of experience with market research projects will be preferred.
- Applicants should have the ability to communicate with organizations and other clients to understand requirements, model the objectives, and transform these into research requirements.
- The applicant should have experience working with project coordinators and research associates to oversee the fieldwork initiative, and coordinate research agencies, and managing data collection.
- Preference will be given to applicants with strong analytic skills and experience in statistical modeling and analysis.
- Applicants should have an in-depth understanding of the technology, regulatory and organizational domains and should be proficient in discussing contemporary topics in these domains.
- Candidates should have good oral and written communication skills in English.
The initial appointment is for six (6) months and may be extended, based on performance.
The selected candidate will be offered a monthly stipend greater than or equal to 90,000 per month, based on previous experience.
How to Apply?
To apply, please send an email including CV and cover letter to email@example.com with the Subject Line “Research Manager: Technologies in Retail” (Your application may not be considered if the subject line is missing or inappropriate). The last date to apply is April 30, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: