Applications are invited for two positions of Research Associates in the Ashank Desai Centre for Leadership and Organisational Development at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
The Research Associate shall report to the Chairperson(s), Ashank Desai Centre for Leadership and Organisational Development. Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Work with centre chairperson and help generate a high impact on intellectual capital (e.g., newsletters, videos, reports, policy briefs, etc.) through research projects.
- Work closely with the centre Associate Vice-President and help in organising events planned by the centre.
- Work closely with centre Associate Vice-President and help in managing public relations, outreach through the website and social media activities of CLOD.
- Postgraduate degree in the disciplines of management, organisational behaviour, human resource management, strategic management or public administration from a reputed institution.
- Candidates with a PhD degree in the relevant areas may also apply.
- Candidates with experience in writing cases and/ or research papers will be preferred.
- Experience in reading and writing scholarly research/ academic articles will be preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English.
The initial appointment is for one year, with a possibility of extension up to one more year, based on performance appraisal.
The selected candidate will be offered a competitive monthly salary based on qualifications and experience. Compensation would be attractive for the right candidate.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is March 21, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.