The Committee for Managing Gender Issues (CMGI), ICC of the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the position of Research Assistant at the institute.
They are looking for a highly motivated and driven person who wishes to work with issues related to sexual harassment and gender bias. The work will predominantly revolve around spreading awareness around the issues as well as secondary and primary research related to sexual harassment and gender bias.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Help with bi-monthly newsletters.
- Act as a coordinator with a student team.
- Organize and execute all awareness drives.
- Research related to sexual harassment and gender bias/ discrimination.
- Organize informational seminars/ talks.
- Organize safe spaces for conversations for women, facilitate more interactions amongst women.
Duties include conducting surveys, interpreting results, etc. Candidates should have high standards of work ethic and integrity. Past involvement in related roles would be appreciated.
- The candidate should hold a Master’s degree preferably in social work, gender studies, women-centered practices, psychology, or related fields.
- The candidate should have good oral and written communication skills and should be able to work
with minimal guidance.
- Experience with conducting and analyzing surveys will be preferred.
You might also be interested in Research Assistant/ Associate at IIM Lucknow: Apply by Dec 18.
The position will be offered for an initial period of six months beginning January 1, 2021, and maybe extended based on performance.
Commensurate with experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may please send in their application with CV and other relevant documents latest by December 15, 2020, to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.