Applications are invited for the Position of Research Assistant associated with the online Executive Programme on Advanced Business Analytics (EPABA) at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Provide online academic support (including holding of tutorial sessions, if required) to the participants on the subject materials discussed by the faculty.
- They would be expected to handle the bulk of the queries of the participants regarding the topics discussed.
- Only the more challenging queries are to be transferred to the faculty for answers. They would be expected to use Zoom, Google Meet, Skype, Whatsapp, etc., or the service provider’s platform for this purpose.
- Since these participants would be studying during the evening hours or on weekends the Research Assistants would have to make themselves available during these times.
- Perform evaluation of the assignments, quizzes, and projects as per guidelines given by the faculty.
- Help the faculty develop new course materials, assignments, and case studies that may be required for the program.
- A first-class Master’s degree in Statistics/ Operations Research/ Economics (with specialization in Econometrics)/ Computer Science/ Mathematics or a closely related subject preceded by a first-class Bachelors degree in a relevant subject.
- MBA degree with first class.
- Proficiency in R and Python.
- Project/ Internship/ Job experience involving applications of statistical methods in solving real-life problems.
Around INR 40,000 /- pm
How to Apply?
Interested candidates may please send their CV along with scanned copies of testimonials to firstname.lastname@example.org by 8th March 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.