Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA) invites applications for the position of Programme Manager for short-duration certificate programmes under the Mahatma Gandhi National Fellowship. These certificate programmes may combine a class-room component on the IIMA campus with a field immersion component.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Overall administrative responsibility for all academic and operational activities related to the assigned programme.
- Developing periodic reports, including financial reporting, and managing training programme milestones.
- Managing and monitoring a team and overseeing fieldwork of programme participants (where appropriate).
- The team members may be located at different geographic locations.
- Engaging with the clients and responding to their questions, in consultation with faculty Chairs.
- Developing protocols to ensure smooth functioning of the academic and field immersion modules of the programmes to ensure integrated delivery of the programme.
- Planning long & short term resource needs in accordance with the requirements of the training programmes.
- Candidates should have a strong academic record from reputed academic institutions.
- Approximately eight to ten years of working experience in project management, preferably with a reputed national/ international organization in social development.
- Candidates without a post-graduate but with at least ten years of relevant work experience will be considered.
- Self-motivated individuals with strong interpersonal skills.
- Familiarity with financial accounting and report writing.
- Demonstrated experience working on policy and programmatic issues with multiple stakeholders including national- and local governments and civil society groups, such as community organizations.
- Attention to detail, planning, and task-orientation
- Willingness to travel to rural parts of the country.
The selected candidate will be offered a fixed monthly remuneration of INR 1,00,000 – INR 1,25,000 based on prior qualifications and experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 14, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.