The Post Graduate Program in Management for Executives (PGPX) is one of the finest one-year, full-time, residential programs in the world. Carefully designed by the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad for bright, enthusiastic, and aspirational executives with substantial professional experience, the PGPX program attracts top talents from diverse industries, cultures, and geographies.
Each year, the PGPX program participants are hand-picked by the faculty of IIM Ahmedabad to ensure a rich, diverse, and well-balanced in-class learning experience for all participants.
The program takes into account the substantial and varied experience the selected executives bring to the classroom. The objective of the program is to develop bright, enthusiastic and high-initiative executives into management leaders and change agents in the global arena.
The program has a general management focus, including an emphasis on managing across borders and cultures. It has an international project (called International Immersion) besides teaching content drawn from many countries.
This program follows a six-segment course structure, each segment seamlessly joined to the next. The segments are:
- Building Blocks
- Preparing for Top Management
- International Immersion
- International Economic and Political Economy
- Effective Management of Finance Strategy & Function
- Carbon Finance
- Introduction to Design Thinking
- Advanced Course in Managing and Creating Creativity
- Elephants and Cheetahs: Systems, Strategy and Bottlenecks
- Ethics in Business Management
- Private Equity Finance
For the complete list, visit here.
If you satisfy all the criteria listed below, and if you wish to apply for the 2019 – 2020 PGPX Program, please Register your application. The criterias are:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent
- A valid GMAT/GRE score (GMAT/GRE scores are valid for five years from the date to the application deadline date
- Age of 25 years as on March 31 st, 2019
- Minimum 4 years of full time work experience after completion of graduation.
- For online registration, visit here.
- Registration Fees: Rs. 5000
- Last Date: Nov 5
For any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org