The Chairperson, Ph.D. Program, Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) is looking for a full-time Research Assistant (Temporary) to support the Ph.D. Programme Office.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
The job description is given below:
- Coordinating with the Computer Centre and Ph.D. office in revamping the Ph.D. Website
- Collating the data required for the Ph.D. website and updating the same
- Updating and maintaining the Alumni database
- Coordination in ERP related work
- Coordinating Ph.D. Admission related work
- Assisting the Chairperson, Ph.D. Program for program-related tasks
- Applicants must have a Post Graduate degree (preferably) in any discipline or Engineering Graduate
- Should have basic knowledge of MS Office- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc. –
- Should have basic knowledge on open source tools & Techs for managing web contents of the Ph.D. website
- Shall be able to construct email contact database and handle bulk/mass emailing & communication tools like MailChimp, Sendinblue, etc
- Should be able to work in ERP environment
- Applicants must be self-motivated with excellent communication skills (both written and oral) and can work in a team environment and should be flexible to work as per the program requirements.
You might also be interested in Research Assistant/ Research Associate at IIM Ahmedabad: Apply by Dec 20.
Compensation will be commensurate with qualification and experience
The position will be initially offered for a period of six months and may be extended depending on performance at the discretion of the Chairperson, Ph.D. Program. A Research Assistant will be expected to work a minimum of 40 hours per week.
How to Apply?
Candidates meeting the above criteria may please send their application latest by December 30, 2020, to Ms. J S Vijayapiriya at the email id: email@example.com containing the following materials (as a single consolidated PDF): 1) a cover letter stating educational and relevant work experience, 2) a detailed CV, and 3) two reference letters.
The subject line of the application email should read “Application for the position of RA at Ph.D. Programme Office.” Shortlisted candidates may be invited for a telephone, or Zoom/ Skype, or in-person interview. They will only contact candidates shortlisted for the interview. They will not send out letters of rejection to other applicants. Emails asking for status updates will not be entertained.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.