The Centre for Digital Transformation (CDT), IIM Ahmedabad is looking for an experienced general manager (GM) to create and manage a digitally-enabled centre for digital transformation.
The Centre is creating research and consulting, technology, and marketing functions, intending to become a thought leader in the domain of digital transformation. Housed at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIMA), the centre is being created in partnership with the leading technology experts and organizations, across the world. The GMs will be responsible for setting up and running a fast-paced organization.
The GM – CDT shall report to the Chairperson–Centre for Digital Transformation. Some of the responsibilities of the positions include:
- Engage in fundraising and finding new opportunities for products, projects, and industry workshops, and programs.
- Conceptualize and organize events, including conferences that involve academics, industry, policy personnel, and media.
- Marketing the Centre’s activities, interacting with Media, and managing outreach with leading corporations and IT leaders.
- Create tie-ups with industry groups consortiums.
- Postgraduates, preferably a PhD from a reputed institute with at least 10 years’ post qualification experience in the IT industry of which at least five years should have been in a senior position.
- The candidate should have a good understanding of different organizational functions and their interrelationships.
- The candidate is expected to have a growth mindset, with experience in managing teams, analytics, strategic planning, business development, and event management.
- Good decision-making and communication skills and the ability to work with different stakeholders are desirable.
- Fundraising or business development experience will be a great value-add as well.
Selected candidates will be offered a fixed-term appointment initially for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode. The contract may be extended further as per mutual convenience. Salary will not be a constraint for the deserving candidate and will be commensurate with the candidate’s profile and experience.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 19, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: