The Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad (IIMA) is looking for a dynamic Executive for its PGP office.
The selected candidate will assist the Assistant General Manager, PGP Office, in all the activities related to the office including programme administration including academics, outreach programmes, admissions and well-being of programme participant.
Some of the core responsibilities include:
- Coordinating with the instructors and students for the required assistance, organizing the exams and quizzes, uploading the scores, coordinating with other departments to ensure the hassle-free functioning of the programme, etc.
- Maintain student database for video access as well as informing the same to computer centre for scheduler and grading software.
- Providing CGPA data to Acads for bidding.
- Creating the Group email ids for each term.
- Maintaining the course, Term, slot and Instructor details on the students’ portal and grading software.
- Preparation of MIS reports such as Past academic indiscipline case data, Assignments, Exam/ Quizzes summary to the faculty member.
- The candidate should hold a full-time graduate degree in any discipline (preferably in Information & Technology) with first-class from any recognized university OR the candidate should hold a full-time postgraduate degree in any discipline with second class from any recognized university.
- The candidate should have a minimum of three years of relevant work experience.
- A post-graduate degree would be preferred.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skills (both written & verbal) and interpersonal skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- In-depth knowledge of the MS Office (Excel, Access, Word, PowerPoint) and other computer-related tasks is essential.
- The candidate should have excellent communication skill and a positive attitude.
The selected candidate will be offered a regular appointment and the salary & allowances will be as per 7th CPC norms.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is May 19, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: