ePost Graduate Programme (ePGP*) in Management is a two year post-graduate diploma programme (with added flexibility of completion in 3 years) offered on Interactive Onsite Learning (IOL) platform. The objective of the programme is to impart management education to junior, middle, and senior level working professionals and entrepreneurs seeking skills and strategies to take their organizations to the next level.
The course which is imparted over more than 600 classroom sessions, provides the students with leadership skills for the knowledge economy, through an innovative curriculum.
The participants are considered bonafide students of IIM Ahmedabad and will enjoy similar privileges, including alumni status.
*‘e’ stands for Electronic mode (Interactive Onsite Learning).
How will the Programme be Conducted:
In association with Hughes Global Education, ePGP is offered through a satellite technology-enabled interactive class room located in your city. Three campus modules of one week each in the IIMA Campus is also included in the programme design.
For the list of Hughes classrooms in your city, please click here.
Key Benefits of the Programme:
- Advantage of learning theoretical and practical aspects of management from faculty of IIM Ahmedabad and Guest/Visiting Faculty.
- Study while you work by attending classes in your city after office hours on week days and week-ends. (Hughes network is spread across 50+ cities/towns, 85+ centres).
- Benefits of blending traditional Brick & Mortar Model and modern IOL technology (through Hughes Global Education India Ltd., pioneers of ‘Class Apart’ learning methodology).
- Working Professionals and entrepreneurs with a minimum of 3 years full time work experience (after completion of graduation) as on December 31, 2017.
- Age 24 years and above (born on or before December 31, 1993).
- Admission process will be conducted by IIM Ahmedabad.
- Holding at least a Bachelor’s Degree/CA/ICWA, with at least 50% marks in aggregate or equivalent CGPA, awarded by any of the recognized Universities.
- Valid CAT score (a valid CAT score of test taken within the last 3 years i.e. 2015, 2016, and 2017) or GMAT score (a valid GMAT score taken within the last 5 years i.e. from January 1, 2013 to December 31, 2017) will be considered for shortlisting.
- Alternatively, applicants will have to take IIMA Admission Test (IAT).
- Shortlisted candidates (on the basis of score obtained in CAT/GMAT/IAT) will be invited for personal interview at the IIMA campus or in other cities as decided by the Institute.
How to Apply:
Click here to apply online.
Application Fee: INR 2,000/-
Programme Fee: INR 17,00,000/-
Registration Fee: INR 42,500/-
Note: All Fees are payable directly to HGEIL. Fee quoted is exclusive of GST which will be payable on actuals.
For any further queries, write to: email@example.com
For further details on the same, please click here.