The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for the post of Business Analytics Executive for the for ePGD ABA Office.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- Understand the tools and technologies specific to e-learning and blended learning development and delivery.
- Provide academic as well as technical assistance to the faculty members teaching the analytics courses.
- Working closely with the Instructors and assisting them in programming, coding, testing, etc.
- Preparing the lab study material in coordination with the Instructors and assisting students in programming lab and solving their doubts.
- Works on assignments dealing with the routine and daily operation, use, and configuration of the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Administers learning technology platforms including the creation of courses, certifications, and other e-learning programs on the platforms.
- Responsible to provide support within the eLearning department, provide technical support to our external clients, and administrate the Learning Management System.
- Creates user groups and assigns content and assessments to the right target audience, runs reports, and creates learning events in the LMS system.
- Performs regular maintenance of the LMS database, including adding or removing courses.
- Uploads, tests, deploys, and maintains all training materials/learning assets hosted in the LMS.
- Ability to Multi-task.
- Ability to demonstrate accuracy on detailed oriented and repetitive job assignments.
- Responsible and reliable.
- The candidate should have a bachelor’s degree in IT/ Engineering from any recognized university.
- 2+ years of work experience in AI/ ML/ business analytics with the Institute of repute or corporates.
- A fair bit of understanding of Business Analytics, Data Science, Visualization/ Big Data, etc.
- Basic knowledge of different analytical tools such as R Programming, Python, etc.
- Hands-on experience in Moodle Development (desirable).
- Good knowledge in Customizing Moodle functionalities and developing custom themes for Moodle (desirable).
- An analytical mind-set who enjoys helping participants solving problems and turning data into useful actionable information.
- Age Limit: Max. 35 years.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply for the post by clicking here. The last date to apply is November 9, 2020.
For full notification, click the link below.