The Ashank Desai Centre for Leadership and Organisational Development (CLOD) is looking for a candidate at an Associate Vice President level who will set up the management systems, program execution, and brand development, and provide overall administrative leadership to the newly established center.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
The Associate Vice President shall report to the Chairperson, Ashank Desai Centre for Leadership and Organisational Development. Some of the responsibilities of the position include:
- Develop management systems, administrative structures, and processes for CLOD that are in consonance with IIMA policies.
- Provide logistical support to IIMA faculty members and help generate high-impact intellectual capital through research projects.
- Work closely with Centre Chairperson and IIMA administration to conceptualize and organize events such as conferences, workshops, symposia, and panels involving academics, professionals, and policymakers.
- Postgraduate degree in any discipline, but preferably in management, organizational behavior, human resource management, strategic management, or public administration from a reputed institution.
- Candidates with a Ph.D. degree in the relevant areas may also apply.
- Industry leaders interested in working in an academic setting and contributing to leadership knowledge creation and dissemination can also apply.
- A minimum of 10 years of professional experience with demonstrable evidence of exceptional performance and fit with the current position.
- Excellent networking and communication skills.
- Business development, fundraising, and the ability to build relationships with senior policymakers and industry professionals.
The incumbent will be offered a three-year contract, on a consolidated monthly salary in CTC mode. Compensation would be attractive for the right candidate. The contract may be extended further at the end of the three years if the performance is found satisfactory.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is March 31, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.