The Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad invites applications for an Academic Associate in the Organizational Behaviour area.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
- First-class post-graduate degree (2 years) in any discipline with minimum experience of 2 (two) years in the Organizational Behaviour Area.
- Candidates should possess (i) a First Class Masters Degree in Psychology, Sociology or Management with specialization in Organizational Behaviour, HR, Industrial Psychology or any other field relevant to Organizational Behaviour; or
- M.Phil. or PhD in any of these disciplines. Relevant work experience and JRF/ NET qualifications will carry additional weightage.
- Candidates with outstanding academic records, with or without work experience, including those completing the final year of their Master’s degree, are welcome to apply.
- The candidates having other qualifications like ACA, AICWA, Ph.D. with relevant experience in the above areas will also be eligible.
To assist the faculty of the Institute in their teaching, research, and work as an administrative interface with different facility providers of the Institute. At present they are looking for an Academic Associate in the Organizational Behaviour Area.
Monthly consolidated salary of ₹ 31,000/- to ₹ 42,000/- depending on qualification, experience, merit, and performance in the interview. No other allowances except TA/ DA for the official tour will be paid. In exceptional cases, candidates with outstanding academic records with less than two years’ experience may be appointed at lower remuneration.
Initially for one/ two years and extendable up to a total of five years based on annual performance review.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: