The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram invites online applications for the post of Junior Research Fellow at the institute.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing, Kancheepuram is an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and is located on the outskirts of Chennai. It is a Centre of Excellence for pursuing Design and Manufacturing oriented Engineering Education and Research and for promoting the competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets.
Junior Research Fellow (01)
- First-class M.Sc. in Mathematics with valid GATE/ NET qualification.
- Preferably below 28 Years.
Rs. 31,000 per month
How to Apply?
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- To apply online, click here.
- The position is temporary and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance, for a maximum of three and a half (3.5) years or up to the duration of the project, whichever is earlier.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/testimonials along with the original certificates/ documents at the time of the interview.
- No traveling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- Shortlisted candidates will be intimated through email.
- The last date to apply is April 11, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.