The Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram invites online applications for various project positions at the institute.
Indian Institute of Information Technology Design and Manufacturing (IIITDM), Kancheepuram is an Institution of National Importance established in 2007 by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, and is located on the outskirts of Chennai (Off Vandalur-Kelambakkam Road). It is a Centre of Excellence for pursuing Design and Manufacturing Oriented Engineering Education and Research and for promoting the competitive advantage of Indian products in global markets.
IIITDM Kancheepuram is presently offering undergraduate, postgraduate, dual-degree programmed in the areas of Computer, Electronics, Mechanical Engineering, and inter-disciplinary Ph.D.programmers in core and applied areas of basic sciences (Physics and Mathematics) and engineering. It functions with the vision to groom engineers with design and manufacturing skills. The institute gives a significant amount of emphasis for practice courses and theory concepts are also explored along with the relevant laboratory course.
Design and Development of Non-invasive Geo-Physical Method based System for locating hidden Septic Tanks.
- Project Assistant (02)
- Project Apprentice (01)
- For Project Assistant: ME/ M.Tech degree in Embedded Systems/ ECE/ Electronic System Design/ CSE/ EEE. Desirable: Electronics System Design using Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/ ARM or equivalent Embedded Processor Programming, Interfacing, Embedded System Design, Enclosure Design, Testing, Verification. Python or Perl Programming.
- For Project Apprentice: BE/ B.Tech degree in Embedded Systems/ ECE/ Electronic System Design/ CSE/ EEE/ EIE. Or Diploma in ECE/ EEE/ EIE or Equivalent. Electronics System Design using Arduino/ Raspberry Pi/ ARM or equivalent Embedded Processor Programming, Interfacing, Embedded System Design, Enclosure Design, Testing, Verification. Python or Perl Programming.
- For Project Assistant: Rs. 20,000/- per month
- For Project Apprentice: Rs. 8,000/- per month
How to Apply?
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
- To apply online, click here.
- The candidates are required to work for the success of the project.
- Candidates should bring self-attested copies of the relevant certificates/ testimonials along with the original certificates/ documents before joining.
- Online Interview will be conducted for shortlisted candidates.
- The Institute reserves the right not to fill up the position if it so decides.
- The Institute reserves the right to terminate the appointment at any time before completion of the period if it so decides.
- No interim correspondence will be entertained.
- Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
- The last date for submission of the online application is 15 Oct.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Research Associates (Chemistry) at IIT Gandhinagar [2 Vacancies]: Apply by Sep 30 & Oct 10.