Applications are invited from academic personnel/professionals from Academic Institutes, R&D Labs, and Industry in India or abroad for the Post of Temporary Faculty in IIIT Ranchi on temporary basis initially for one semester, which may be extended on a semester to semester basis on recommendation of the HOD.
Maximum duration of appointment in the entire career of a person shall be limited to five semesters with a consolidated remuneration of Rs. 50,000/- per month for effective teaching and commitment to enhance the research activities in the Department. Eligible candidates have to report for walk-in-interview at Computer Centre of the Institute as per the schedule given below:
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: 11/07/2017 (Tuesday) at 9:00 AM
- Mechanical Engineering: 12/07/2017 (Wednesday) at 9.00 AM
- Computer Science and Engineering: 16/07/2017 (Sunday) at 9:00 AM
- Mathematics: 17/07/2017 (Monday) at 9:00 AM
- Physics: 18/07/2017 (Tuesday) at 9:00 AM
Information brochure, prescribed application form, summary sheet, academic and professional qualifications, schedule of interviews and remuneration details can be downloaded from the institute website: www.nitjsr.ac.in and www.iiitranchi.ac.in.
Eligible candidates have to report for walk-in-interview at computer centre in NIT Jamshedpur campus with original certificates along with one set of the self-attested photocopy of the certificates and two latest passport size colour photographs.
Details of Remuneration and Age:
- Name of the Post: Temporary Faculty
- Remuneration in Rs: Rs. 50,000 pm (consolidated)
- Age limit: Not exceeding 40 years
- Institute is committed to recruit the best faculty
- All qualifications, experience and age limit will be recognized as on 10/07/2017
- Prescribed application form and the summary sheet can be downloaded from the website www.nitjsr.ac.in and www.iiitranchi.ac.in
- The filled in application form along with original certificates, one set of self-attested photocopy of the certificates and two latest passport size colour photographs have to be submitted at the time of interview
- The total vacancy for present appointment is for 09 (Nine) posts, which may increase or decrease at the time of interview. Reservation is applicable as per Government of India norms, which is as follow: Open category – 05, OBC – 02, SC – 01, ST – 01