Applications are invited from eligible candidates to work as a Project Assistant in a Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) R&D in CC&BT Group, sponsored project bearing the sanction number 13(13)/2020-CC&BT under taken in the Department of Computer Science and Engineering at IIIT Naya Raipur.
The International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur or Dr. Shyama Prasad Mukherjee International Institute of Information Technology, Naya Raipur is an autonomous institute of higher education in Naya Raipur, Chhattisgarh, India.
Project Assistant (01)
Smart Agriculture for Tribes using Artificial Intelligence and Big Data funded by Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY), Govt. of India.
- Preferably willing to travel in many parts of Chhattisgarh state. This Project involves extensive travel of the project Assistant for collection of various crop diseases.
- Monitoring the execution of project by the beneficiaries.
- Independently undertake research work in the relevant area of the project.
- To undertake any other duties relevant to the program of research.
First class with not less than 60% aggregate (or) not less than 6.5 CGPA on 10-point scale in B.Sc. or M.Sc. in Agriculture. Preference will be given for those:
- Who have experience in various Crop diseases and solutions.
- Field study of various crops in Chhattisgarh state.
- Ph.D./ NET and Research experience will be preferred.
Rs. 20,000/- per month Consolidated
The initial appointment will be for 6 months, which is extendable up to the duration of one year, solely based on satisfactory performance. If performance of candidate is found unsatisfactory, the position can be terminated with 1-month notice.
How to Apply?
Eligible candidates should send their latest CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org. The last date to apply is January 7, 2021.
Selected candidates shall not have claim on any regular position and shall not be bestowed any of the privileges like Housing, Medical Facility and Other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute.
After joining the service of the Institute, the person will have to abide by the Rules, Regulations, Ordinances, Statutes and Act of the Institute applicable from time to time. He/She may be assigned any duty within or outside the Institute depending upon the exigency of the work. Only the shortlisted candidates will be informed by E-mail. No hard copies of the application will be accepted.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below.