Applications are now invited for the Outreach Internship Program 2021 at the International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Naya Raipur.
Outreach Internship Programme (OIP) is one of the research initiatives of IIIT Naya Raipur, to bring students from prominent institutions across the country right here to our campus. The institute has been organizing this program since 2017. Many students who participated in the previous program, have got benefited through this program, which is evident by papers published by them.
Selected interns will get the chance to work diligently with motivated researchers to:
- Innovate technical solutions for a core research area.
- Create and deliver a pioneering solution for real-life problems.
- Publish your work in reputed conferences and journals.
- Contribute to the patent filing.
Who can Apply?
- Students from other reputed institutes pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree are eligible to do an internship in IIIT-NR under any faculty member.
- The candidate must be from CSE, IT, ECE, ETE, EE, EEE, EI, Mathematics, Physics, Management, and related background.
- The candidate must be completing the 6th semester (3rd year).
An intern has to work in offline mode for 6 to 8 weeks to receive a stipend from the funded internships along with a certificate. In case of an online internship, a stipend will not be provided but a certificate will be issued. Students may join earlier/ later as per their academic calendar but the duration should be at least 6 weeks.
The stipend will be provided to selected students on the successful completion of their internship and on the recommendation of the faculty supervisor.
- Internship and stay at IIIT Naya Raipur involve some expenditure to be incurred by intern students.
- Summer interns may get stipends if they work 6 to 8 weeks.
- Failing which intern will not be entitled to receive any stipend along with certificates. Interns may join earlier/ later as per their academic calendar for at least 6 weeks’ duration. In other cases, no stipend will be provided, only a certificate will be issued to the intern.
- A limited number of fellowships are available for the candidates undergoing summer internships on the recommendation of a faculty supervisor.
A committee comprising of faculty members will screen and finalize the candidates for accepting as Summer Intern and attaching each intern with a faculty supervisor on the explicit will of the faculty mentor. The Committee will select the interns based on CGPA/ interview/ project proposal, technical accomplishments, etc.
How to Apply?
The candidate will have to submit a photograph/ signature in digital format and a recommendation letter from his/ her HoD/ faculty with institute seal, during application form submission.
To apply online, click here.
The last date to apply is April 15, 2021.
- Last date of closing online applications: April 15, 2021
- Date of announcement of selected applicants: April 30, 2021
- Internship duration: 17th May 2021 to 16th July 2021
- Reporting for internship: 16th May 2021 to 31st May 2021
- Submission of report: One week before the end of the internship
For full notification, click the link below.
IIIT Naya Raipur Internship Program 2021 Notification