Applications are invited for admission to the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) program beginning in Autumn 2019. The program will be offered in Computer Science & Engineering (CSE).
The applications are invited under the below mentioned categories:
- Full-Time Research Scholar
- Self Financed Full Time Research Scholars
- Sponsored category
- Working Professional
- On Deputation
- Aspiring Students in Higher Academics
Duration of the Programme
- The minimum duration of the Ph.D. Programme (excluding dropped semester(s)/maternity leave) is 3 years (36 months) from the date of joining.
- All Ph.D. students have to stay within the campus during the entire period of the Ph.D. program. However, special permission, on a case to case basis, may be considered by the competent authority for staying outside the campus.
All fields of CSE and IT discipline. One can refer to the faculty profile for details. However, for Full-Time Research Scholar category priority will be given to the following areas in this Autumn admission:
Cryptography and Network Security, Hardware Security, Big Data, Cloud Computing, Distributed Systems, Parallel Computing, Image Processing, Machine Learning, Wireless Sensor Networks, Internet of Things, Database Management.
How to Apply
All applications will be received through email only.
An applicant has to download and fill the Application Form and attach a recent passport size photograph on the space provided in the Application Form.
A scanned copy of the completely filled and self-attested application form along with self- attested proofs of education, date of birth, experience, payment receipt, etc. should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org positively by 5:00 pm of the last date.
The applicant has to carry the print out of all the documents (self-attested scanned copy of the Application form and Supporting Documents) and their originals during the written test/interview.
For the application form, click here.
- Last date of submitting applications: June 30
- Display of list of shortlisted candidates: July 3
- Written test and Interviews: July 14
- Announcement of results: July 16
- Reporting at IIIT- L: July 23
Phone Number: +05322922032
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.