IIIT Hyderabad announces its School Outreach Program, a summer series of non-residential certification courses for 7th – 10th standard students.
The goal of the program is to enable children in Conceptualizing and thinking at multiple levels of abstraction Managing complexities Achieving the skill of fundamental learning and not rote learning Generating and handling ideas, not just artifacts.
With Information & Communication Technologies growing pervasive across industries, geographies and functions, it is imperative that fundamental Computational Thinking and Problem Solving skills become a part of the early education curriculum. The School Technology Education Program is the institute’s first step in this direction.
- Computational Thinking and Applications (CTA)
- Middle School Students – Classes 7th & 8th
- Classes start from May 6th, 2019 – May 31st, 2019
- Duration of the Program: 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM (Monday-Friday)
- Computational Thinking and Problem Solving (CTPS)
- High School Students – Classes 9th & 10th
- Classes start from May 6th, 2019 to May 31st, 2019
- Duration of the Program: 9.00 AM to 3.00 PM (Monday-Saturday)
How to apply
Click here for the registration form.
- CTA: Rs. 12000
- CTPS: Rs. 15000
If you have questions about course content, level, or prerequisites, e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For the official website, click here.