The International Institute of Information Technology, Hyderabad invites applications from meritorious students interested in pursuing a B.Tech Program at the institute.
The Special Channel of Admission (SPEC) mode is a Special Channel of Admission for B.Tech programs. This channel is aimed at identifying students with extraordinary talent or background.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Electronics and Communication Engineering.
- Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) in Computer Science and Engineering.
You are eligible if you have passed 12th class or equivalent with Maths, Physics, and Chemistry and belong to one of the following categories:
- Qualified for the UDAAN scheme of CBSE.
- You are currently enrolled in an integrated, six-year, 12th + B.Tech program (after the 10th class).
Applicants in this mode need to appear for a computer-based entrance examination conducted by IIIT-H. The exam will be held in multiple cities. The exam will test you on subject proficiency. The exam will test you on Subject Proficiency (SUPR). The syllabus is based on XI and XII level of Physics/ Maths/ Chemistry (CBSE and most state syllabi).
For the list of examination centers, click here.
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates need to apply online by paying an online application fee of Rs. 750/-.
- To apply online, click here.
- The last date to apply online is May 15, 2020.
- Candidates shortlisted from this exam will have to clear an interview conducted at IIIT Hyderabad to gain admission.
- The decision on the final offer of admission is solely based on the interview performance.
Phone Number: +91 (40) 6653 1250
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in ASEM-DUO Sweden Fellowship Program for UG & PG Students [Fully Funded]: Apply by May 18.