The Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Hyderabad invites applications for One purely temporary, position in a research project at CSTAR, IIIT Hyderabad. The appointment will be made initially for one year, which can be renewed for subsequent year(s), subject to a performance review and availability of funds.
International Institute of Information Technology Hyderabad is a nationally accredited public technical and research university located in Hyderabad, Telangana, established by the Government of India.
Current permissionless blockchains suffer mainly from scalability and high latencies. Layer-2 protocols are being developed on top of the layer-1 blockchains. Such protocols avoid disseminating every transaction to the entire network, exchange authenticated transactions off-chain, complete off-chain transactions in sub-seconds, help reducing fees, and enable blockchains to scale. The primary focus of the project is on the security and privacy issues related to layer-2 blockchain systems.
Primarily project-related research work (literature survey, building prototypes, paper writing, attending/ organizing conferences/ workshops/ tutorials, etc.).
- At the time of joining, the candidate must have a regular, full-time Master’s and Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science (or related area) from a recognized university.
- Preference will be given to the candidate who is GATE-qualified and has done at least 6 months of thesis work during the Master’s degree.
- Having blockchain-related research publications at recognized venues is a plus.
Rs. 25,000/- per month consolidated salary.
How to Apply?
To apply, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a single PDF containing:
- CV (with details of qualifications, experience, etc. Max 2 pages).
- Research statement (relevant to project’s scope. Max 2 pages).
- Copies of relevant certificates.
Shortlisted candidates will be intimated via email by June 15th, 2021 for an interview; if on-site interviews take place, no TA/ DA will be provided to the candidates. The last date to apply is May 25, 2021. Please keep the subject line of the email as: [PRJSTF_BLKCN_2021_ONE_AG] Application.
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: