Applications are invited for Ph.D. positions (6G Wireless Networks) at Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees.
Ph.D. Positions in 6G Wireless Networks (02)
- Master degree in ECE with the good academic record (CGPA >= 7.5).
- Project/ thesis work topics related to wireless communication, machine learning.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Proficient in Matlab and Python.
- Publications at a good venue.
4 to 5 years
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can send their CV by Sept. 30, 2020, via e-mail to email@example.com.
Please mention “Application for Ph.D.” in the subject line of your email.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.