Applications are invited for the post of Research Engineer and Ph.D. positions at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Delhi.
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- Research Engineer
- Ph.D. (JRF)
- Master degree in ECE with good academic record (CGPA >= 7.5).
- Project/ thesis work topics related to wireless communication and/ or FPGA.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both oral and written).
- Proficient in Matlab and Simulink or Verilog/ FPGA
- Publications at good venues.
12 months (Extension up to 2 years).
How to Apply?
Please send your CV by Oct. 15, 2020 via e-mail to – firstname.lastname@example.org. Please mention “Application for RE/ Ph.D.” in the subject line of your email.
For full notification, click the link below.
You might also be interested in Junior Research Fellow at IIT Patna: Apply by Oct 18.