Applications are invited for a Ph.D. position on an Autonomous Driving related sponsored grant titled “Safe and Secure Cooperative Adaptive Cruise Control for Collaborative Autonomous Driving” at IIIT Delhi. The sponsoring agency is IIT Palakkad Technology IHub Foundation (IPTIF) on Intelligent Collaborative Systems (ICS), A Department of Science and Technology (DST)-funded Section 8 company under National Mission on Interdisciplinary Cyber-Physical Systems (NM-ICPS) initiative
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
- B.Tech/ BE/ M.Tech/ MS/ ME (in ECE/ EE/ CSE/ ME/ AE or allied areas) with a CGPA of 7.5 on a scale of 10 (or equivalent) or 70% OR
- MCA/ MSc (in ECE/ CSE/ EE or allied areas) degree is considered equivalent to B.Tech/ BE degree.
- Such students are eligible to apply with a condition that they have BSc in Computer Science or BSc in any other subject with Mathematics as one of the courses.
- The marks requirement is the same as given above. OR
- MSc in Mathematics with at least 70% marks in both B.Sc and M.Sc or 7.5 CGPA and strong inclination towards CSE/ ECE.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic knowledge about linear algebra, calculus, undergraduate-level control systems, preliminary probability theory.
- Proficiency in MATLAB-Simulink and/or Python.
GATE score is not mandatory for this application. Shortlisted candidates will be called for an online interview tentatively in mid-September. The detailed topics for the interview will be communicated via email as soon as the short-listing is done.
Rs. 31,000/- (+ HRA if Hostel Facility not availed) for the initial two years and Rs. 35,000/- (+HRA if Hostel Facility not availed) afterward.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
The last date to apply is August 22, 2021.