Online applications are invited for the position of Junior Manager (Human-Centered Design) at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD).
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Junior Manager (Human-Centered Design) (01)
- To provide the necessary support to primary stakeholders of the department including faculty, students, and staff.
- To be the main point of contact for all internal & external stakeholders, projects, vendors, and any other parties involved with the activity of the department.
- To provide the necessary support to staff officials and other senior officers of the Institute.
- Post Graduate with minimum 55 % marks and 1-year relevant experience at the annual CTC of Rs. 3.5L.
- Working experience in Educational Institute/ R&D Organizations/ MNC of repute.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) in English and Hindi.
- Excellent Noting/ Drafting skills.
- Interest or experience in design-related activities
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn organization & processes
- Ability to maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Experience in managing the office of the top/ middle level executives in corporate/ academic institutions.
Rs. 59,000/- per month. Other benefits include Dearness allowance as per govt. rates, HRA or leased accommodation at approved rate, Transport allowance, NPS, LTC, Telephone reimbursement, Health Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Critical Care Illness, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Professional Development Account & such other benefits as applicable from time to time.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 12, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.