Online applications are invited for the position of Junior Manager (Academics) at the Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (IIITD).
Indraprastha Institute of Information Technology, Delhi (aka. IIIT-Delhi or IIIT-D) was created as a State University by an act of the Delhi Government (The IIIT Delhi Act, 2007) empowering it to do research and development, and grant degrees. In a relatively short time, it has earned an excellent reputation in India and abroad for being a center of quality education and research in IT and interdisciplinary areas.
Junior Manager (Academics) (01)
To extend support to the Academics wing of the institute, by handing academic affairs of UG/ PG programs of the institute, such as admissions, student-related academic matters, the conduct of examinations, award of degree, the conduct of convocation, etc.
- Post Graduate in any discipline or equivalent with 55 % marks and Minimum 01 year’s relevant experience on annual CTC of 3.5L.
- Desirable: Working experience in Educational Institute/ R&D Organizations/ MNC of repute.
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and Written) in English and Hindi.
- Excellent Noting/ Drafting skills.
- Ability to quickly learn organization & processes.
- Ability to maintain interpersonal relationships.
- Microsoft Office Suite including Excel and Word.
Rs. 59,000/- per month. Other benefits include Dearness allowance as per govt. rates, HRA or leased accommodation at approved rate, Transport allowance, NPS, LTC, Telephone reimbursement, Health Insurance, Group Life Insurance, Critical Care Illness, Gratuity, Leave Encashment, Professional Development Account & such other benefits as applicable from time to time.
How to Apply?
Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here. The last date to apply is April 14, 2021.
For full notification, click the link below.