To encourage undergraduate research, the Center for Cognitive Computing (CCC), IIIT Allahabad announces a six to eight-week-long Summer Research Internship Program during the summer vacation period of 2021. The main aim is to provide an opportunity and exposure to the outstanding senior level (2nd /3rd /4th Year) undergraduate students. B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree are also encouraged to apply to interact with the world-class faculty members and state-of-the-art research facilities of the institute.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university located Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Cognitive Computing
- Computer Vision
- Complex Networks
- Language and Dialogue Processing
- EEG Analysis
- Interns are required to involve themselves in the research and development work carried out by IIIT Allahabad under the supervision of Prof. U S. Tiwary under CCC.
- The interns are required to upload a Statement of Purpose (SOP) for applying.
- The selected interns will be required to do the research/ development work as assigned by the mentoring faculty at the designated laboratory/ place.
- At the end of the internship, the interns will be required to demonstrate and present their research work before the designated committee as will be decided by her/ his guide.
- The interns will also be required to submit a report duly signed by the mentoring faculty member (guide) to the WRIP Coordinator.
- The internship completion certificate will be issued only after successful completion.
The main aim of the internship is to provide an opportunity and exposure to the outstanding senior level (2nd/ 3rd/ 4th Year) undergraduate student. B.Tech-M.Tech Dual Degree are also encouraged to apply to interact with the world-class faculty members and state-of-the-art research facilities of the institute.
Interested students from NITs, IIITs, IITs and other reputed central/ state institutions from all over the country can apply. The offer will be selective, based on academic merit and SOP (Statement of Purpose).
The internship program is offered for a duration of 6 (Six) to 8(eight) weeks. Starting date 3rd week of May 2021 (Not later than 24th May 2020) Completion date will be Starting date + 6 to 8 weeks.
Fee for registration is Rs. 5000/ + 18% of GST i.e. Rs. 900/ = (Total Rs. 5900/-) (Fee is non-refundable)
To register for the internship program, click here. The last date to register is May 12, 2021.
This time, the mode of the internship will be online because of the pandemic situation. This research internship is organized by the Center for Cognitive Computing (CCC) in IIIT-Allahabad. IIIT Allahabad may also separately organized the internship program but this program is separate from that.
In case the selected candidate doesn’t get register within the assigned date then his/her seat will be assigned to the next preferable candidate.)
Office of the Dean(Human Affair)
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Devghat, Jhalwa, Allahabad-211015 (U.P.), India
For full notification, click the link below.
For more such opportunities, check below: