Online applications are invited from motivated and qualified students for admission to the Ph.D. program in Information Technology at the Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIIT), Allahabad.
Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad is a public university located in Allahabad, in Uttar Pradesh. It is one of the nineteen Indian Institutes of Information Technology listed by the Ministry of Human Resource Development.
- Cognitive Computing
- Machine/ Deep Learning Big Data Analytics
- Internet of things
- Information security and Cryptography
- Signal and Image Processing
- Software Engineering
- Computer Vision
- Robotics and Artificial Intelligence
- Data Mining
- Embedded systems
- Wireless Networks and Mobile Computing
- Human-Computer Interaction
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Remote Sensing & Geoinformatics
- Parallel and Distributed Computin
- A Master’s Degree in Engineering/ Technology with a minimum of 65% marks / 7.0 CGPI (60% marks/ 6.5 CGPI for SC/ ST). OR
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering / Technology with a minimum of 75% marks/ 8.0 CGPI (70% marks/ 7.5 CGPI for SC/ ST) with a valid GATE Score OR,
- A Master’s degree in Science/ Computer Application/ Information Technology/ Information science/ Mathematics/ Statistics with a minimum of 65%/ 7.0 CGPI in the Master’s Degree; First division In Bachelor’s Degree and INSPIRE JRF/ NET JRF/NET/SET OR a valid GATE Score.
Only limited institute fellowships are available, other suitable candidates can be offered a Ph.D. seat without fellowship. The following faculty members have a Ph.D. vacancy with institute fellowship; Prof. O.P.Vyas, Prof. Anupam Agarwal, Dr. Vrijendra Singh, Dr. Abhishek Vaish, Dr. Anshu Anan.
How to Apply?
The Entrance Examination Fee is ₹500/- for General/ OBC and ₹250/- for SC/ ST candidates. Interested candidates can apply online by clicking here.
- Last date of submission for Online Application: 03rd October 2020
- Screened in Candidate List for Written Test/ Interview: 07th October 2020
- Date for Written Test/ Online test: 15th October, 2020
- Date of result for qualifying candidates in Written Test / Online test: 17th October, 2020
- Date of Interview only for qualifying candidates in Written Test/ Online test: 28th October, 2020
- Date of selected Candidates Result: 4th November, 2020
- Dates for Registration of selected Candidates: Second Week of November 2020
For full notification, click the link below.